Do You Need To Sell Your House? Whatever The Reason, We're Here To Help!
We will work with you and make you an OFFER on your property. You can Sell your House fast with absolutely NO COST to you. We don't want to list your Home; we want to BUY it from you. We pay CASH and close quickly. There are NEVER any Fees, Closing Costs, Commissions or other charges to you.
We help sellers solve their real estate problems. Give us the opportunity and we will help you get rid of the hassle of selling your House so that you can get on with your life. We handle all of the paperwork and make all of the arrangements. You will get a simple no hassle closing, with no cost to you.
If your property meets our buying criteria based on a quick assessment, we will BUY your house in “AS IS” condition. In many cases, we can make you an all CASH Offer for the property, close quickly on a date of your choice, without any restrictions or approval processes from lenders or banks.
Regardless of your situation:
- Behind on Payments and Facing Pre-Foreclosure or Foreclosure
- Probate / Inherited An Unwanted Property
- Job Relocation or Transfer / Job Loss
- Downsizing Due to Empty Nest or Retirement
- House Is Vacant or Abandoned
- Tired of Being a Landlord / Bad Tenants
- Going Through a Divorce
- Making Double Payments on Two Homes
- Listed Before and Never Sold / Listing Expired
- Don't Want to Deal with Real Estate Agents or Picky Buyers
- Own an Ugly House, Don't Want To Deal With The Hassle of Making Repairs
Put our strength to work for you. Contact CliftonAbramsREIG to learn more about how our real estate solutions can help you. We will be sure to get back in touch with you quickly.
Proudly serving the Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia area.
“Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."
— John D. Rockefeller
"You can dream, create, design, and build the most beautiful place in the world, but it requires people to make it a reality."
— Walt Disney
“If one advances confidently in the direction of his own dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”
— Henry David Thoreau
"The only failure lies in failure to start."
— Harold Blake Walker